Current Reservation Restrictions:
- We always welcome walk-in customers on a first come, first served basis, but we fill up quickly with reservations so please call if you can.
- We are reserving for 90 minute seatings
- Our patio is open when the weather permits.
- We do not heat the outdoors. Takeout is also available.
- We accept Cash, Credit and Debit.
- The Copper Kettle is a small pub and we strive to delight our customers and give space between tables, so we accept reservations for groups of 8 and fewer per table
- If it rains, well, that’s just how outside dining goes sometimes. Customers will only be able to shelter inside if tables are available. If your table is not covered with sufficient umbrella or roof to wait it out and inside is full, then we will box any remaining food to go and payment will be processed as quickly as possible. Customers who are covered but still prefer to leave, we will pack it all up to go and process payment. We hope you will come back again and have better luck with the weather.
If you would like to make reservations, please call during business hours (after 11am) to book a time with our friendly staff. We do not have an answering machine. We are a pretty small pub so we only take as many reservations as we can handle, and keep some open for walk-ins.