Current Reservation Restrictions:
- We are limited to reserving only the patio for 90 minute seatings
- Our inside dining room is closed for now, even if it is raining
- We accept Credit and Debit only. Please no cash
- The Copper Kettle is a small pub and we strive to delight our customers and give space between tables, so we accept reservations for groups of 6 and fewer per table
- Larger groups will be seated at separate tables if available
- We ask that everyone wear a mask (bring your own, or available for sale for $2) to the table and if you get up to use the washrooms, and on the way out. You may remove your mask while you are seated and enjoy your visit as normal
- If it rains, well, that’s just how outside dining goes sometimes. Customers will not be able to shelter inside due to the virus. If your table is not covered with sufficient umbrella or roof to wait it out, then we will box any remaining food to go and payment will be processed as quickly as possible. Customers who are covered but still prefer to leave, we will pack it all up to go and process payment. We hope you will come back again and have better luck with the weather.
If you would like to make reservations, please call during business hours (after 11am) to book a time with our friendly staff. We do not have an answering machine. We are a pretty small pub so we only take as many reservations as we can handle, and keep some open for walk-ins.