Current Reservation Restrictions:
- We always welcome walk-in customers on a first come, first served basis, but with a limit of 10 customers at a time, we fill up quickly with reservations so please call if you can.
- We will be taking contact information when you arrive, and ask that you do not come if you have any symptoms of illness.
- We are reserving for 90 minute seatings
- Our inside dining room is open now from 11am – 10pm with the kitchen closing at 9pm daily and last call for alcohol at 9pm also. Our patio is open when the weather permits.
- We accept Credit and Debit only. Please no cash (including tips).
- The Copper Kettle is a small pub and we strive to delight our customers and give space between tables, so we accept reservations for groups of 4 and fewer per table
- We ask that everyone wear a mask (please bring your own) to the table and if you get up to use the washrooms, and on the way out. You may remove your mask while you are seated and enjoy your visit as normal, but we ask that you put your mask on when talking to your server.
- If it rains, well, that’s just how outside dining goes sometimes. Customers will only be able to shelter inside if tables are available. If your table is not covered with sufficient umbrella or roof to wait it out and inside is full, then we will box any remaining food to go and payment will be processed as quickly as possible. Customers who are covered but still prefer to leave, we will pack it all up to go and process payment. We hope you will come back again and have better luck with the weather.
If you would like to make reservations, please call during business hours (after 11am) to book a time with our friendly staff. We do not have an answering machine. We are a pretty small pub so we only take as many reservations as we can handle, and keep some open for walk-ins.